I don't mind ducks so much, and while we were in Texas this past week I suggested we go feed some at the state park. But instead of ducks we found geese. Huge geese. Huge, diabolical, hungry for my flesh geese. I tried to get away. I tried to throw the bread in the water and keep them there. But they followed me onto the dock and tried to kill me. And now, pictures of my death-defying adventure.
I see the geese. I panic.
The geese see me. They begin to salivate.
I just like my hair in this one.
I hide in the corner. Still convinced I'll get out alive.
They find me, they find my bread.

Checking to see if he can climb up on the table. It's unclear at this point.

They hiss. They plot. I run away. They chase.
Closer they come.
I faint. I die. They feast.
The End.
I've got a great feel good movie for you directed by Alfred Hitchcock that involves some kind of winged animal
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately the audio of the event didn't come through in the photos:
ReplyDelete3 Geese: "Honk... Honk...Honk!!!"
BJA: "OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!"
[throws two whole slices of bread at lead goose]
3 Geese:
[clearly interested in source of bread]
"Honk! HISSSSS! Honk"
BJA: "Seriously!?!!? OMG!?!!?! I hate you!!!!"
[BJA exit scene right]
[scene]
They guarded the gates of ancient Rome, need I say more!
ReplyDeleteYour hair looks nice.
ReplyDeleteI'm convinced pigeons are the devil.
ReplyDelete