Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Oxygen Depletion

As much as I enjoy watching Jay Leno pass out donuts to his staff in the picket lines, and as much as I'm pulling for the writers and pulling against the not-writers, I'd really rather this weren't happening.

Did you know the last strike, in 1988, lasted for 5.5 months? That would take us to mid-April, aka mid-season of Lost aka that last chunk of better-than-usual episodes they throw at us end-of-season for all my other shows too numerous to list? Granted, I watch very old television reruns with a fervor reserved for the elderly, but still. I'm anxious. Donut? Stat?

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:15 AM

    Don't you realize, the writers went on strike so that you can now write and not be drawn away by their "writings". It is your time to write. Enjoy the lack of pressure to choose.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.