Thursday, November 29, 2007

Tomfoolery

There's this commercial I often see on my beloved telly, a commercial presumably about check fraud. It shows an old lady writing a check - probably for $11.51, probably for her Reader's Digest subscription - only to be foiled soon thereafter by a Bad Guy who watches the mail and steals Old Lady Money. But you know what stops this vicious cycle of thievery? A fantastic pen with fantastic ink that can't be washed off! Surprise! Fooled ya! It's really an ad for pens. Pens!

Hmm. You don't seem as outraged as I am. Maybe you've missed it? Catch up on your Matlock reruns. Then we'll talk.

Word Update: 45,500. Tomorrow is The End. I'm tired.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:54 AM

    Just drive that ball across the goal line!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Post more hilarious stuff about the crazy people in the NANOWRIMO forums who think they're James Joyce!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.