I love them, I rock them, I cherish them. They're my main squeeze, but I still mix it up a couple times a week. For the past five years or so, ever since I found my first and loveliest pair at a basement vintage store on Newbury Street, I've been wearing cowboy boots. I buy them used, beat up, cheapy brands, 20 bucks a pop. They last me a year or two before the seams bust and it's time for a new pair. That time has come.
Only now, instead of the 20 bucks, I'm thinking of moving up to the 60 bucks price point. And why? Because I sweat my new Fryes so much, I'm thinking I should expand my collection. They make cowboy boots, too, and I've been stalking some used ones on ebay I think I might adore. They'll definitely last longer for not much more moola and how cute under my jeans or over my leggings, nom nom nom?
Here's the pic, drop me your rants and raves:
Watch out! I may outbid you!
ReplyDeleteSeriously, though, do those hold up in snow and mud?
also - do they fit into our shoe storage bins? b/c your last pair seemed to not fit...
ReplyDeletei've been wanting boots like that for, FOREVZ.
ReplyDeletethey're pretty *pets* you should get them.
1) yes, to mud. maybe to snow? you would look so cute in cowboy boots, crispie!!
ReplyDelete2) shoe storage bins are for pansies.