
Quasimodo 'n me.

Buddy Guy Friend and me. This is downtown near both our offices, showing Lee the great view from Clay's building. Behind us you can see the parking garage we use on Fridays. Since you asked.

Hamming.

Coit Tower. Five dollars to climb the top so we say nay. Walking around outside is funner-er.

I'm so good at the geetar I keep my eyes closed.

Schooling Lee on the drums.
i'm obsessed w/ your jacket and face. bye.
ReplyDeletei'll trade you for the dimples?
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures. I am thinking those boys are looking more alike as adults. Friends tell me if they are together and both wearing caps...look-a-similar. Thanks for posting the photos of the dudes. CC
ReplyDeleteAnd the photos of you, too. Sorry to leave you out. Cindy
ReplyDeleteyou're so cute, it hurts.
ReplyDeletethat picture of you & clay is awesome - you're a couple of hotties.
ok so now that i'm finished hitting on you basically, i'll ..end my comment. :)
lee is so much sexier than clay. his eyes are electric.
ReplyDelete