Yay! That is total Heaven! I'm so glad you've finally got your clothesline! Do I spy that sassy pink number somewhere in the middle? Hope it hugs Harper's bum just right!
@mandy: yes! fifth in from the left!! hugs da bum perf. i'm srsly so impressed with it -- so quality! <3
@beth: not silly at all, dude. i just got mine up this weekend and i haven't stopped bragging about it. the air is so dry here, that it only takes a few hours out in the sun. lurve.it.
I loooove hanging clothes on the line, it's so peaceful and pretty. :)
ReplyDeleteYou have been a busy girl the past few days.
ReplyDeleteYay! That is total Heaven! I'm so glad you've finally got your clothesline! Do I spy that sassy pink number somewhere in the middle? Hope it hugs Harper's bum just right!
ReplyDeleteOMG I long for a clothesline, isn't that silly?
ReplyDelete@mandy: yes! fifth in from the left!! hugs da bum perf. i'm srsly so impressed with it -- so quality! <3
ReplyDelete@beth: not silly at all, dude. i just got mine up this weekend and i haven't stopped bragging about it. the air is so dry here, that it only takes a few hours out in the sun. lurve.it.
oooh that does look purty!
ReplyDeleteI can almost hear birds chirping, baby sounds, crickets. Lovely!
ReplyDelete