1) Dudes. My bubsband is, like,
totally famous. Scroll down to the second-to-last paragraph on page uno. Ooo let's go makeout, hottiepants bi'nessweek man! (But what's so him is I found out through someone congratulating him on his FB page.)
2.) Bebe clothes on clothesline.

3.) Sonic. Cherry limeade. At happy hour for a dollar.

4.) No comment.
1. Congrats, Clay!
ReplyDelete2. Love
3. Love
4. Love
GOOD JOB CLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY.
ReplyDeleteProud of him. He's killer. He has a twin, right? Share the wealth!!
THAT PICTURE. I. DIED.
I would love to read something about your husband, but I don't know where the 2nd parag. on 1st page is...help me please.
ReplyDeletethe words "totally famous" include a link. click on those words and it'll send you to page one. his quote is in the second-to-last paragraph.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Clay!
ReplyDeleteand...
OH. MY. GOSH. That little butt in the pool? Precious! I really hope you put that photo on your holiday cards: Happy Hiney-kah! Happy Hiney-days! Merry Cheeksmas!
@mandy: ahahahaah. you = my gal.
ReplyDeleteWHAT CHRISTIE SAID!
ReplyDelete