boston l.a. san francisco denver connecticut lady
Ha, she still is a little baldy, or maybe it just looks that way from the front.Also -- wish I were half as fashionable as Harps.
I feel pretty much the same about dogs.
Oh, she is so lovely! Love your comments; some of my fellow teachers have been looking at Harper.
Notice how her left hand is doing all of the "talking." Maybe she will be a "lefty"...
Almost, almost as cute as her faces? her little hands!! The way she folds her fingers is so adorable.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Ha, she still is a little baldy, or maybe it just looks that way from the front.
ReplyDeleteAlso -- wish I were half as fashionable as Harps.
I feel pretty much the same about dogs.
ReplyDeleteOh, she is so lovely! Love your comments; some of my fellow teachers have been looking at Harper.
ReplyDeleteNotice how her left hand is doing all of the "talking." Maybe she will be a "lefty"...
ReplyDeleteAlmost, almost as cute as her faces? her little hands!! The way she folds her fingers is so adorable.
ReplyDelete