So because I didn't start watching Glee from day one, I haven't watched any of it since. UNTIL YESTERDAY. When disc one, season onez arrived on my doorstep and my life began.
Okay, maybe not that dramatic -- but seriously. This show was made for me. (Yeah yeah, you were right everyone in the world who told me that. But I don't really want to acknowledge it.)
Pretty sure Harper likes it, too?
I am the same way with certain shows, Glee included. It's like, once I get behind by a couple of episodes, I'm like I JUST CAN'T try and catch them up and then wait until new ones and whatnot.
ReplyDeleteI probably should just get the second season on DVD when it comes out and play catch up like you. Sadly, I'll be sans HJ to entertain me!
OMG. Harps has got some moves. I must eat, er, squeeze, her soon. Next trip to the Mainez? When? She is delightful and delicious.
ReplyDelete