I love it that you are exposing Harper to so much of the outdoors. Are those really Uggs? so cute, whatever they are. Granny upmanship...one of my friends showed me 2 teeth her 8 month old grandbaby had. What about our little girl? Any teeth, yet? I don't really care as long as she can read...:)
oh oh, I LOVE trees with leave that shimmy/bobble/dangle in the breeze...you said it so much better than me.
ReplyDeletediggin' the stockings with boots. or should I say, ugg'n it?
They shimmy like coins at the end of a rainbow! Because the first pic is a rainbow! Hi squirrels!
ReplyDeleteLove that last description! Suddenly feel need to read a Robert Frost poem. :)
ReplyDeleteI love it that you are exposing Harper to so much of the outdoors. Are those really Uggs? so cute, whatever they are. Granny upmanship...one of my friends showed me 2 teeth her 8 month old grandbaby had. What about our little girl? Any teeth, yet? I don't really care as long as she can read...:)
ReplyDeletethanks, ladies!
ReplyDelete@cindy: yes, they are real uggs! so comfy and soft inside...
and funny you should ask about teef -- i need to make a teef post. she's cutting her first as i type! it's a sharp lil bugger so far...
Um, can I steal that last line about the yellow leaves shaking like gold coins and use it in a poem? PLEASE?
ReplyDeleteSeriously, I also cannot deal with those BOOTS.
baby uggs! i die!
ReplyDeleteNice photos, love the colors. :)
ReplyDelete