this reminded me of public tv, like when i was a kid. i don't know why. this could be a bit on sesame street, only you would have had to teach me how to put my hair in a bun or count to five or something.
Love the middle. And modern family. My new love is perfect couples. I laugh obnoxiously loud and give my husband the crazy raised eyebrows that say, "you think it's just as funny, rite?" not so much
I love how your pic and voice are out of sync. It makes it even more fantastic.
I told you that there's a girl at the middle school where I work that looks exactly like Sue, right (tho slightly MORE geeky)? I must try to snap a pic sometime. You will die. I love her.
Regarding making a bun with no accessory, when you asked in the video I shouted out "No! Not possible" but my boyfriend says "You can almost definitely do it with two chopsticks, and I've seen it done with a pencil." So I'll give it a try and report back.
this reminded me of public tv, like when i was a kid. i don't know why. this could be a bit on sesame street, only you would have had to teach me how to put my hair in a bun or count to five or something.
ReplyDeleteno video?
ReplyDeleteLove the middle. And modern family. My new love is perfect couples. I laugh obnoxiously loud and give my husband the crazy raised eyebrows that say, "you think it's just as funny, rite?" not so much
ReplyDeleteI love how your pic and voice are out of sync. It makes it even more fantastic.
ReplyDeleteI told you that there's a girl at the middle school where I work that looks exactly like Sue, right (tho slightly MORE geeky)? I must try to snap a pic sometime. You will die. I love her.
Regarding making a bun with no accessory, when you asked in the video I shouted out "No! Not possible" but my boyfriend says "You can almost definitely do it with two chopsticks, and I've seen it done with a pencil." So I'll give it a try and report back.
ReplyDelete