![]() |
| A girl and her dog and her shake. |
We're in a weird limbo nap phase, where she mostly still needs 2, but at strange new times and sometimes she only does 1 but is then a total demon child. Sunday afternoon she finally took a snooze longer than 40 minutes. I was so pleased, I handed her the rest of my chocolate milkshake (sneakily procured during her slumber -- we've been eating waaaay too healthy and I needed a treat) (also -- what gives? I say 'milkshake' now instead of 'frappe'? F!)
She sucked that sucker down so fast, didn't have time to blink and/or steal it back. What can I say? Girl is coco for cocoamilk.


It seems to be a harder adjustment for the parents than the kiddo. :)
ReplyDeletei've been saying milkshake instead of frappe lately too! sort of makes me sad.
ReplyDeletei had TWO shamrock shakes this month. om nom nom.
Your milkshake brings all the Harpers to the yard...
ReplyDeleteFailed musical joke. :(
Aaaahhh haha! can't date till she's 40!
ReplyDeleteAnd look at those cheeks. OMG.