
I had just about sworn off Britney. What with her renewed interest in Marbies, those inexcusable nappy extensions, her sudden conversion to Judaism after dating the spookiest guy since K Fed (Did ya'll see his commercial during the Superbowl? Comedy gold.) and no Jayden James sightings, I couldn't see a reason for my undying support to continue.
But then this popped up and I fell hard. Again. How can you resist a chick worth a supposed 100 mill who wants to pump her own gas, but doesn't know how? And pees (multiple times) in the pit of scum that is a gas station bathroom? What about that cute little shuffle/jog she does? Or how she puts on the paparazzi dude's coat? Swoon! What doesn't kill us makes us stronger, Brit. I think we might be together forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.