I'll admit I've been crabbier than usual. For example.
I've been driving to work lately and have to cruise through a really touristy part of the city every morning, Union Square. The road rage I feel toward the inhabitants of that area is...impressive. Chunks of my hair are littering our car's floor. Also? This morning, I went to eat some canned peaches and realized they were sweetened with Splenda. I yelled, "SPLENDA?! MOTHERF#%$ERS!" Of course I ate it anyways.
But! It's the weekend now! And that makes me un-sad. I'm going to buy some non-Costco underwears and read 'Salem's Lot (don't you dare hate on The King) and try to make Clay eat a sandwich with me in the park.
Speaking of Clay and eating.
The other night, I'm sitting on the couch and hear him in the kitchen say quietly, to himself:
"This is going to be great!"
So I look over and see this:
My heart.
Hahah - you are so funny. This post and the last one! I think all us girls can identify with the "I hate my clothes and how they look" thing! However you look adorbs in every picture!
ReplyDeleteBut lady, you owe it to yourself to get some undies non-Costco.
you guys should open a Cereality franchise! have you been?
ReplyDeletehttp://www.cereality.com/main.php
For cereal is one of my favourite sayings. For real. You know what annoys me? How when I type in favourite, that gosh darn squiggly line pops up. i'm just a canadian, don't hate!
ReplyDeleteI went back & listened to the way I said sorry - it was hideous. But I hate my voice sometimes. You has cute voice & should probably make a new video sooon time. But YES, I can definitely record you a book on tape. I have a lisp sometimes so that'd be a whole lot of annoying, I'd say. And I snort. I'm lovely.
CC is cute as a button. I love the face he's making. I'm not a HUGE cereal fan but I go in phases - I'm a Crispix/Corn Flakes/Cheerios kinda girl though.
K gotta go, pretty lady, I gots some chinese food calling my tum. <3
P.S. I've got me some OCD over here so don't feel bad. It used to be a lot worse, in high school, but I've grown out of a lot of the rituals.
That picture is amazing. Good work, Clay. When in doubt, cover all your bases!
ReplyDelete