
Out of some unwarranted need to appear fearless, I volunteered myself to go under the spray of a fake tan company who wants our endorsement. They're called Chocolate Sun or something ludicrous like that, and apparently are completely organic. The chick who set up my appointment wrote me: "It's great. You will look wonderful. Really." What? But let's be honest here. As suspect as this all sounds, I'm really unable to say no to anything that's paid for not-by-me and comes along with the promise of a free lotion. If all goes well, I'll even get to write about my experience in the magazine. Unfortunately, because we don't ever put out negative reviews, if I turn into an Oompa Loompa I'll simply have to suffer in silence.
And so. Early next week I will arrive at a pre-determined location, strip down, and be assaulted with - all natural! - fumes. I'll keep you posted.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.