
Last night, whilst waiting for our table at a hipster sushi joint in West Hollywood, who should walk past us, but Jason from Laguna Beach and The Hills "fame." And with him, a cloud of smoke and filth that would have made Pigpen proud.
I told the only other girl at dinner about my sighting - the dudes were clueless - and she laughed. "He was here the last time we came! Chain-smoking on the patio because he's too young to get a drink." Loves it.
I might also add he was with a busted chick, and looking pretty bummed about the whole situation. But are we surprised? It's all down hill (ha) after LC.
As a witness to this event - I'll admit to a.) having no idea who the guy was b.) wondering why a fat f#ck was acting like he owned the joint and c.) what the smell was.
ReplyDeleteThat being said, the guy did have the most amazingly bad facial hair this side of Larry Ellison.
Anyway - sushi was good.