
It reminds me of what my Scottish friend Louise used to tell us in college, much to the disbelief of all listening: In the UK, Prince Harry is the McHottie of the family, and Prince William is seen as a wimp/dork/fruit. We just couldn't believe it. But now.
Look at the skill of that grab! Not Harry's first rodeo by any means. And even though she probably can't feel anything (liquor, silicone) and even though she sort of looks like she's protesting, I really just think she's asking the camera to bugger off so they can get down in private. And then. There's William in the background, not even aware of the boobs in the room, holding a martini like a chick, and making the fruitiest face I've ever seen. Comedy gold.
P.S. There's been an update. But the important facts remain the same. Carry on.
i seriously love reading your blogs.. whatever the topic might be: the princes, britney spears, days or how water makes any juice taste better.
ReplyDeleteThat pic rings so true in so many ways...
ReplyDeletehe went there!
ReplyDeletefirst of all, I love you and Im inspired to create a blog. Second of all, I think Lindsay Lohan tits were FILLED with cocaine and then she snorted it all. Prince harry is hot. I hope LA is treating you as well as it appears to be
ReplyDeleteOh my oh my. It is so very true - even to this day. Thanks for the shout-out
ReplyDelete