Monday, May 18, 2009

More stuff from our place

Here's the thing. We have a really big TV, people. Too big, really, but we love our content and our video games large and in charge. And so it stays. Over the past 3 years we've tried a million solutions to make it look not-awful. Finally, I do believe, we've found one. Media center (and colorful boxes) from our recent trip to Ikea. Doesn't everything fit so cute and snug in those slots? (That's my record player on the bottom right!) I want to marry its streamlined, uh, lines.

DSC_2000

This sucker (below) has been the bane of my existence for awhile; it always seems to be in my way. I'm still not crazy about how dark it is, but this is the happiest I've felt with it since its purchase (from Ikea) a couple years ago. That plant in the middle is the only thing I haven't killed with my brown thumb. That row of books? Our comic book collection. And I finally bought votive holders for the bajillion tiny candles we have. Aren't they kind of cute in their little triangle?

DSC_2004

4 comments:

  1. It looks so nice and modern! Keep posting pictures. I want to see every inch of your cube in the sky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I like the color boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the colour!

    I also love your big, big, really big, t.v. It looks really good! Record player? JEALOUS. I have a bunch of old records - The Doors, Zeppelin, etc. - but nothing to play them on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this kind of crap. just take pictures of everything. bye.

    come decorate our house. we have *one wall* in our living room decorated. i wish i was kidding. thnx.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.