The place is coming together, but I put zero effort into it today. Instead, I made Clay draw me a poster for class (Family Story Project Part Twelve Million) and I filled it in with words and colors. What's up, fourth grade? But second to last week of classes is D-U-N, fools! I've got a lot of work between now and next week, but happy to hammer it out if it means I never have to set foot in the ghetto (cue Elvis) again.
(Sidenote: Tonight a girl in class was talking about how safe she thinks the Ocean campus is. To which I replied: "It's not. You'll get raped if you keep thinking like that." Appropriate? Nah.)
It's weird to write a post while trying to type quietly and stay awake after sipping warm tea. Uh oh. There are lots of fire trucks outside our window and way down twelve floors to the alley. Meh. They're probably just trying to rescue a kitten.
Uh oh my eyes are closingpaoeraearerafzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
I feel like our brains maybe work similar ways. When I read your entries, I'm like, is this my entry? From another life?
ReplyDeleteCan't wait for pics, can't wait for stories, can't wait for the nap I'm going to take within the next few hours...