Things I'm thinking about:
1. Will I die from the moldy bread I ate two nights ago?
(*googles "death by bread mold"*)
2. Will I die from the homemade canned peaches I ate yesterday?
(*googles "peachy botchulism"*)
3. Stephanie March left SVU?!
(*googles "what the f*&@ was Stephanie March thinking"*)
4. Bacon.
omg i always wish there was a google remember function. I know for a fact, for instance, that I googled "pimp my futon" this week.
ReplyDeleteWhhhut, is the Stephanie who just commented STEPAHNIE MARCH? That would be HELLA WEIRD, like...she googled herself and saw your blog and was all, "Well, Blue Jean Amy, you see..."
ReplyDeleteBut seriously, why did she leave? It took me a hella long time to warm up to Kasey Novak, Stephanie March aka Alex Cabot was classy and had BALLS, ya'll. I hate that new lady.
And Stephanie March had HOT legs evne though she sometimes walked like a man.
I recently googled "do flies vomit on things every time they land on them"
ReplyDeleteThe answer is no: WHEW!
I, too, think about bacon - quite frequently to be honest. I actually had a blt sub today and hoo boy ames, it was deeericious.
ReplyDeleteHope you aren't dead from the bread/peaches. <3
I am laughing so hard about "pimp my futon"! It's so like something I would google!
ReplyDeleteshe's alive.
ReplyDeletetrust me.
ahahha i wish stephanie march had found my blog. we'd have a real heart-to-heart. esp about her marriage to bobby flay?!
ReplyDeleteand srsly, i have googled the fly question about 10 times before. i can never remember the answer - and it's important!
also - how DOES one pimp one's futon? i'm curious now.
It's awesome designed for me to have a site, which is useful in favor of my know-how. thanks admin
ReplyDeleteHere is my web site - http://sekepat.com/Teens-Use-Camera-Phones-To-Produce-An-Alarming-Quantity-Of-Risque-Photos.htm
Hi, I do think this is a great web site. I stumbledupon it ;)
ReplyDeleteI may revisit once again since I bookmarked it. Money and freedom is
the best way to change, may you be rich and continue to guide others.
Feel free to surf to my webpage ... http://adaptiveforce.com/index.php/member/19201/
Paragraph writing is also a excitement, if you be familiar with then you can write
ReplyDeleteotherwise it is complex to write.
Feel free to surf to my homepage - 사진터 - 피크닉 데이 1
Also see my page > from archive ethnicity other straight boys