
I have been wearing this combo for days and days and days. Thanks for the pants, Gram! Clay loves them, too.



One of my favorite hobbies is making faces that, if you didn't know me, might be serious. The trick is to do as little as possible while still being completely weird. If you ask me, I nailed it here.

How intense do I look?! It was no accident.

Thomas Kinkade, Painter of Light! It's been super foggy up here lately, but last night we finally had a clear view. Serious yum factor.



I like to people watch park people from our window. In this series, I was busy judging a group of middle school girls playing "frisbee." I tried to show them it's all in the wrist, but they didn't want to listen. Complete and utter failures.

Thomas Kinkade, Painter of Light! It's been super foggy up here lately, but last night we finally had a clear view. Serious yum factor.



I like to people watch park people from our window. In this series, I was busy judging a group of middle school girls playing "frisbee." I tried to show them it's all in the wrist, but they didn't want to listen. Complete and utter failures.
you better hide those pants. lots of things being tossed out these days. gotta be careful...
ReplyDeleteYES. these pictures are absolutely priceless, as are the pants.
ReplyDeletei totally get your face hobby & you've damn near perfected it. seriously.
those girls will be sorry they didn't listen. your 'bee techniques look great.