Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I've got this take-home-finals thing


UNDER CONTROL.

2 down, 2 to go.

(In other news, here's a quick shot of our living room on its journey to set-up-dom.)

9 comments:

  1. I'm just glad the dayglow pajamas are gone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. traded for a delightful snowball sweater! thanks crispie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome. I love those kinds of lamps, they're so retro and coooool. Bonne chance on the finals, I'm sure you'll rock it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. christie9:59 AM

    I thought I spied my/your sweater. You're welcome! (And you're welcome, too, cc. I know how much you love it.)

    Good luck on the finals. That sounds miserable to me.

    And your place is looking fab! Maybe I'll escape and come see it in person?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE YOUR PLACE!!!!!! I accidentally wrote palace, but i actually think that makes more sense.

    I love your palace.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like it -- your finals set up.

    And I canNOT get over that view! So gorgeous. The room is gorgeous too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. good luck with your finals, but you'll own them fo' sho'.

    i LURVE your apartment. dear lord, too much. can i move in? please say yes, unless you want to find a weird canadian girl sleeping at your doorstep.

    seriously though, i love how you guys decorated & that view .. hubba hubba!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOLOLOLOLOL. the natural light is just LOLing me right now. is it even real... my GODDDDDDDD.

    k i'm over it.

    but srsly. i love that natural lighting.

    now i'm off to calm down. i've been cheering myself up by eating crap food + reading happy posts like this.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.