Sunday, May 24, 2009

A quick weekend update

1. Last weekend I was wearing flowy skirts and flip-flops. This weekend I'm wearing thermal sweatshirts, gloves and boots. In case you were wondering about life on the Bay.

2. We went to see Star Trek last night, after weeks of me begging. Loved. It. Granted, I'm a moderate Star Trek nerd, but I think you'll like it, too. The boys are pretty.

3. Clay has the sniffles and I'm getting them, too. Fail!

4. I have three new dinner recipes to try and some cookies to bake. (Wearing the new apron I won!) Just have to warp the groceries over here somehow. Scotty? Usually, I walk to Whole Foods with a huge tote bag to combo up the shopping and exercise, but not today. The car, today.

5. Clay's playing Mario Galaxy something-or-other on the Wii right now. The music wouldn't be believed. It's like an acid trip on an acid trip.

6. I'm even more in love with Hugh Laurie after starting his book. Didn't think it was possible.

7. I'm cold. Bye.

2 comments:

  1. The three of us all have had a mega cold since Thursday. May the force be with you. (Wait, that's Star Wars, haha).

    And yeah, WTF is with this weather?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see Star Trek!

    And what is Hugh Laurie's book about? I adore him so much already, I can't imagine loving him more. But a good book could make it possible.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.