Last night was the first night I felt not-happy without live television. Why? Because LOST premiered and Jeebus God that, if anything, deserves to be watched on the big screen. It’ll hit Hulu eventually and I’ll be able to cue it up on the computer so I’m not meaning to play a violin here. It’s just that JOSH I NEED YOU I MISS YOU I’M SORRY I WASN’T THERE FOR YOU LAST NIGHT HOLD ME.
Um. I mean, I’m fine.
You can buy a conveter that allows computer streaming video to go to your big screen - nice eh?
ReplyDeleteohhh trust me - we've got that. if there's some crazy media setup to be had, we have it.
ReplyDeletewe stream netflix thru our xbox onto the big screen. then stream computer stuff (hulu, whatever else) thru to the big screen, too. when the stars are aligned, we're able to receive live tv thru an antenna and record it onto our hard drive.
the issue is i have to WAIT until the shows get posted to the interwebs.
and i don't like WAITING.
Ahem -- you can watch the LOST premiere and lots of other shows here:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.ch131.com/
It's awesome. And the streaming quality is great -- my computer is supa slow and I've never had problems.
Good tip Eb!!
ReplyDelete