Saturday, January 17, 2009

g.i.s.t. day 16

1. using clay's foot as a phone. i've made some very important calls this way.

2. salt. lots and lots and lots of salt.

3. getting picked for the traveling basketball team in 6th grade and wearing a shirt with my last name on the back.

4. a full gas tank.

5. fried eggs on top of buttered toast.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:34 AM

    Seriously, I love a full tank of gas. It makes me feel like I can go anywhere, do anything.

    And now I must have fried eggs for b-fast. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:18 AM

    Best way to eat eggs, hands down! Ooo which just reminds me, I need to get back into mastering my over-easy technique. More tasty whites that way. Mmm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:15 PM

    i put billy's foot on my cheek and check for his pulse, channeling scuttle from the little mermaid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:21 PM

    ha! i lurve that movie so hard. dang it for being in the vault!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.