1. super salty, shelled sunflower seeds in those skinny tall bags.
2. my tiny, old-fashioned elementary school. boys walked in one door, girls another. we ate lunch in the classroom and got to walk around in our socks.
3. discovering you love a tv show that's long been over. then realizing there's lots and lots of seasons to get thru - and you've got access to 'em all. (currently: the rockford files.* genius.)
4. our ups guy. dedication in brown!
5. turkey bacon, not too crunchy.
*i first heard mention of this show in tenth grade, whilst listening over and over and over and over to this song in my bedroom after getting dumped by a pot head.
Oy... turkey bacon. I could NOT get the taste of burnt turkey bacon out of my mouth when I was pregnant. It seriously made me nauseous. Bye bye turkey bacon... I have no more love for you.
ReplyDeleteoh no - really? like, forever?
ReplyDeletei'm very worried about the foods that will be ruined for me when i'm pregs. just not cheese, please not cheese!
Yup, forever. Can't do the turkey bacon anymore.
ReplyDeleteI did crave cheese, though. So, there's hope for you!
By the way, have you tried chocolate covered sunflower seeds? Eric got some from Santa and they are delish! The perfect combo of saltiness and sweetness... drooool.
ReplyDeleteholy wow, those sound delicious. sweet + salty is my favorite thing on earth. sooo...done and done. (where did "santa" find 'em?)
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately, I don't know where Santa found them. Possibly Stonewall Kitchen... I will go on the hunt and let you know.
ReplyDelete