Wednesday, January 21, 2009

grace, day 19

1. My old black Jeep. Beat up, jacked up, tape deck, Kennedy/Johnson sticker, perfect.

2. Late night phone chats with hubs. Of course I miss his bum, but there's something satisfying about getting to gab and gab and gab about my day to his held-captive ear. Muahahha. And bonus! It doubles as a sleep remedy for him.

3. The made-for-olds BBC sitcom, As Time Goes By. I started a couple weeks ago and I'm already on Season 4. Judi Dench = Love.Her. There's 8 or 9 or 10 more seasons to go; no stopping me now!

4. Navy blue. Best color ever.

5. Big Macs. I'm getting one after class next week - it's decided!

2 comments:

  1. smoking jeep! love that you could start it without a key.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:13 PM

    That WAS a smokin jeep and only cost $300, some work, then a $300 paint job - she was bulletproof.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.