
1. My asthma inhaler. Once I learned to take it before exercising - oh my JEEBS I can actually jog longer than 30 seconds?! At one time?! I honestly had no clue I had it in me. Sure, my lungs still burn the whole time (and the whole next day) but they actually get a little O2 along the way and stay inflated. And I don't collapse and cry on sidewalks. It's...a miracle of modern medicine. That's been around for a long time. That I've ignored forever.
2. Baked beans. On toast. Nom nom nom.
3. Sapphire rings. Specifically mine. Doobie doobie doo.
4. This gorgeous banana shampoo The Body Shop used to make and I used everyday in seventh grade. I would pay lots of pennies to find it again.
5. Randy Newman. Oh, that grumpy old man sings right to my own grumpy heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.