
it's just that i'm very important and sometimes i don't have time for you.
lies, lies!
the truth is i'm in la shooting a commercial (or six), which sucks up more time than you'd ever imagine. and while this maybe sounds glamorous, it's raining like southern california shouldn't, the hours drag, and any time a camera is around and i'm not in front of it i feel very sorry for myself.
but all those free breakfast burritos and homemade peanut butter cups they keep feeding my face aren't bad. nor is my hotel room on the ocean, equipped with a tv next to my bathtub and a robe that feels like marshmallows.
so while i'm tired enough to be watching hannah montana without caring, i guess life could be worse.
What? It's not like I'm jealous. I mean, designing control valves is just as cool.
ReplyDeleteI'm just glad I'm not jealous or anything. No, really.
Yeah, it's good not to be jealous. 'Cause I'm not.
sorry, amy. you tiger now.
ReplyDelete