1. shoving handful upon fistful of cool ranch doritos into my pie hole. casey and steve, our handsome hosts for the evening, bought me a bag after reading about my lurve for them here. man, did i feel spesh. and full. thanks boys!
2. my first physical therapy appointment this afternoon. my lower back and right leg have been all sorts of messed up for years and i'm finally doing something about it. they're not sure what the exact issue is yet - i'll probably need some x-rays - but it's oddly satisfying to get professional validation that stuff is effed. oh, and the massage. the massage was beautiful.
3. the ginger peach black tea mom put in my stocking. one sugar cube, splash of 2%, heaven.
4. my new slow cooker from cc's mom! last night i threw in steelcut oats, craisins, water and vanilla and woke up to a creamy/yummy/healthy brekky. (and cc liked it, too.) so simp and so good. thanks cindy!
5. the boxed filled with xmas goodies we packed up in massachusetts arriving today. specifically the jesus christ superstar album inside, hijacked from my living room, currently crackling away on my record player. what's up, 1971?