Wednesday, January 28, 2009

grace, day 23

I'm...really tired right now. After work, class, class, baby cuddles (THAT part was two thumbs up) I can't see straight. And feeling overwhelmed about another go of it tomorrow. So I'm going to keep this short then hide my head under the pillow in denial.

1. Wool sweaters.

2. High-thread-count sheets.

3. Bluebirds.

4. Butter mints.

5. Fluffernutters.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:11 PM

    butter mints? i have NEVER heard of such a thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:48 PM

    haha but you have, you have!

    those delicious melt-in-your mouth gems they have at restaurants:

    http://csne2.homestead.com/Pastel_Buttermints_op_125x126.jpg

    YUMZ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:10 PM

    OHH. yes! those are delish & i probably haven't had one in .. years. we used to get them at the old pig & whistle, after eating the BEST fish and chips, ever.
    basically, i love food.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.