

*Quick disclaimer to these pics. Whenever you see a pic posted where my upper lip looks to be gone, it's because I'm making my favorite expression: The Lipless Grin. It takes much practice to tuck that sucker up under there, but I've mastered it. So has Sharon. Oh, and also re: how I'm standing in that last one. It's how I stand much of the time, same as my Dad, one leg up high resting on the other knee. I assume we were Lebanese shepherds in past lives. Moving on:
I usually catch the cooking bug on Sundays and today was no exception. Uh, I'll ignore the fact that sentence was written by a Grams and keep going. After din (tried a super yum sauteed broccoli recipe if anyone wants) we watched some 30 Rock Season Dos. Midway through, I suddenly had to use up the piles of blueberries I bought yesterday. Muffin time! Or as Jenna says, Muffin Top time. Wow, you're hating this post if you don't watch that show. Your bad!
Clay took a bunch of pics while I acted the fool I am, unawares I was actually being videotaped. As he said "It's only fair you show your readers who you really are." So yep. This is me.

A tame sample of the daily musical numbers performed at Casa Cowan.
ReplyDeleteDo ya'll need Cindy or Judy to come out for awhile?:) Amy, the muffins looked great. I must mail the seasoned flat iron skillet my mom gave me to give you for your wedding. (Saw the one on the stove.)
ReplyDeleteYou two make me smile.
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
ReplyDeletewhat the hell was that????
ReplyDelete1) I have a seasoned flat iron skillet coming my way?? It's my new favorite way to cook EVERYthing. No weird Teflon chemicals rubbing off and no anemia either - Woot!
ReplyDelete2) Um. Kelly, that's...how I am all the time. But usually louder.
WHAATAKICK.
ReplyDeleteLOL.
ReplyDeleteyou're cute as heck. i love how you just, break into song at the end, looking off into the distance. lolol.