Friday, January 23, 2009

grace, day 20

1. Baby lust. Mine's a little strong, I know, but I'd rather have it than not have it.

2. My physical therapist telling me I shouldn't sit for long stretches. Pretty much a "don't work in an office setting" prescription. Of course, I'll still be on my brown couch all the time - I'll just lie down.

3. Scratch 'n sniff stickers. My childhood library card was filled with them; peanut butter and jelly was my favorite.

4. Rainy weekends. I can do zero with zero guilt.

5. Nutter Butters. (Not to be confused with my brother's dead cat, Nutternut.)

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:06 AM

    In a total we're-related-and-have-some-weird-cousin-connection, I had Nutter Butters this week for the first time in YEARS. And dang, they're good! But, then I spent the next couple of hours freaking out that I had poisoned myself with salmonella.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am soooooo with you on #1 and #4!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.