Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Chances are

If you catch me on the phone these days:

1) A small miracle has occurred and I've decided to press "Answer" -- even though I'm the Worst Phone Person Ever and I now have a Very Small Thing that needs me At All Times.

and/or

2) I will fill your ears with breastmilk/poo/snot talk. ("She pooed up her back AGAIN! Should we try another diaper size? I'm thinking of trying another diaper size...Or maybe just another brand?") And genuinely think you're genuinely interested.

Doesn't me-not-answering-your-call seem a lot more appealing now?

2 comments:

  1. Hilarious! I literally have the same diaper comment with Scott every single time Kate gets poop up her back. I have to admit that I actually did try the next diaper size and she was basically swimming in it. Oh well. Poop up the back I guess is just part of having a baby :). Hope you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bah, now I wish I had your number so I could get pop updates. Er, not really, but keep up the good poo work!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.