Tuesday, August 02, 2011

I've been banish-ed from the webz



By Qwest...aka THE WORST COMPANY EVAR. An account mixup  (back from our move in March...?!?!) has us booted with no easy fix. Traumatized.

And I can't even make recent cute pics big on this stinky app. But here's one, nonetheless. (Completely covered in markers and filling up a plastic foot with dirt before dumping it in the dump truck.)

Anywho. All good here, nothing too crazy happening, except I love Greek yogurt now. Hopefully I'll be back sooner than later...?

6 comments:

  1. Love the necklace - very regal for the playground.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a little lady. Internet company better get on board; too many lives affected :( by loss of pictures. I also love the necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who is that little girl? Harper's not a BABY anymore! Big trucks rule. So do marker tats. Hope you're all doing well! Sending love and hugs from Michigan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm getting a Qwest voodoo doll. Come back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sad!! I love your blog by the way! I use to live near Denver...i miss it! It's nice to have some sort of contact...lol cute picture of your daughter!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.