Whether or not youre moving there I have had 3 friends move away from SF and their "going away song" has been Rocky Mountain High EVERY TIME - whats with people and loving this song? Now its just pavlovian - I cry at the first high c.
I have watched John Denver special on PBS several times, and it pulls at my heart each time. Maybe it is because I was a true fan during his life. This move will be another fantastic adventure for the three of you. Congratulations.
Colorado?!?
ReplyDeleteOooooooooh!!!!!
L-O-V-E that state, and I hope this means you're moving there, because it's beautiful, crunchy, and fantastic.
I LOVE JOHN DENVER. And word is you're moving???????/
ReplyDeleteDO TELL.
Remember when the T and I saw him in Boston? Ginny gave us the tickets...he was so great....
ReplyDeleteJust to be clear, pot's legal in Colorado, right?
ReplyDeleteWhether or not youre moving there I have had 3 friends move away from SF and their "going away song" has been Rocky Mountain High EVERY TIME - whats with people and loving this song? Now its just pavlovian - I cry at the first high c.
ReplyDeleteI have watched John Denver special on PBS several times, and it pulls at my heart each time. Maybe it is because I was a true fan during his life.
ReplyDeleteThis move will be another fantastic adventure for the three of you.
Congratulations.