Friday, April 30, 2010

Talking to a volleyball

So Clay's back in SF for a couple days, overseeing the big move. I'm eternally grateful that he's handling all that junky bi'ness and I'm cozy on a couch. However. It means I'm alone, hanging with a (super delicious albeit) completely speechless baldie in a new city. It's a wee bit...lonely?

I'm actually pretty good at hanging out solo -- I'm one of those strange outgoing introverts -- so things could be worse. But it's definitely time to start the making-new-friends process. I had Clay print me out a mommy group application and I'm all set to fill it out. However. There are somehow NO PENS to be found? Anywhere? Just a busted mechanical pencil? I'm thisclose to pricking my finger and using the blood. Cuz hey! I still have my diabetes kit!

Name: Amy Cowan
Child's name: Harper Cowan
Hobbies: SUcKInG YeR BLoODz

I'm in!

4 comments:

  1. You will TOTALLY get accepted and probably be the Belle of the Mommy Ball.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haaaaaaahahahahah! Oh you've been there for like 1 second, give yourself a couple more seconds and you'll be like all super friended!

    Snorted aloud at SUCKING YER BLOODZ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious! That group will be lucky to have you.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pens above the desk in hall.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.