Monday, April 07, 2008

conversations that happen when it's late


me
: that BATHROOM at beacon!
it was so weird and scary

Sharon
: with the newly installed PERIOD BINS
9:34 PM
me
: omg!@!!!!!
period bins!!!!!!!!!!

Sharon
: we have those at the phx, but luckily
NOBODY SENT OUT AN ANNOUNCEMENT OVER EMAIL ABOUT THEM
the way that weirdo did

me
: no office wide email about them???
why not?!?!?!

Sharon
: THE PERIOD BINS ARE COMING

me
: alert alert!!

Sharon
: YOU BETTER GET EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HURRAH!

me
: the british are coming and SO ARE THE PERIOD BINS!!!!

Sharon
: PARADE YOUR PERIOD!!
ENJOY YOUR BINZ
PERIOD BINZ.com

1 comment:

  1. we really should charge people to read our gchats. COMEDY GOLD, IT IS INDEED. but oh those bins. i wish i had that email. FOND MEMORIES!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.