Saturday, May 24, 2008

what envelope glue will do to you


yes, he wears brightly colored footwear and sports a sporty pony, but mario batali's smile scares the s*%t out of me. it's like he knows my mind and he's laughing at me quietly and maybe he's plotting how to blow me up with butter.

or maybe i'm just into hour four of iron chef america and hour 10 of a twizzlercaffeineritzcracker binge and he's simply interested in making the best spiny lobster broth he can, trying to make his cuisine reign supreme.

1 comment:

  1. it's not just you. his eyes speak to me of bottomless pools of crazy.

    all chefs are insane, though, so i guess i'm not surprised? but man, i hate it when he wears crocs to the iron chef studio.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.