Tired husband. Into hour four of entering moneys we didn't know we had into spreadsheet. (Note the shorts and tee! It's been H-O-T here, yo. Happens 'bout once a year - like me sleeping through the night.)
We watched a lot of this to get through it.
Froyo on us!
You're a hoot and I'm quite pleased to have stumbled across your blog.
ReplyDeletetaaaaxes blah!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd I love all your pictures of your day. I want to start doing it sometime...but right now, everyone in class or work would stare at me oddly if I did...and no one wants to see pics of a dorm room. There's not a whole lot going on there.
*spits @ all the receipts*
ReplyDeleteonce we got our taxes done, i was like, "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS"
even though i didn't have to actually do anything cause billy did it all.
but still.
i like to share in the celebration, not the work.
hi sara! welcome to my weirdness !
ReplyDeleteemmysuh - take pics anyway! if you notice, i'm almost exclusively on my brown couch or in front of the stove. i actually do other things, i promise, but never remember to take pictures of them...
oh and actually those aren't for taxes! poor fella did those, too, but these guys were just straight-up travel expenses he'll get reimbursed for from work. all those diet cokes really do add up.