Tuesday, December 08, 2009

We've already gotten some really awesome

And beautiful and cute and thoughtful gifts for Baby C. (Thank you, thank you!)

But because I can't do the fair thing and feature every single one (and because she's a very lucky biscuit and may be receiving more), I'll just show off something yummy I bought myself. I mean herself. Her.



Ah! A black onesie! With a sassy butterfly and puffed sleeves and ruffled cuffs!

She'll be kicking ass and taking names and drinking breastmilk!

And the best part? Three bucks. Sassy and thrifty - that's my girl.

4 comments:

  1. Aw, cute! I should send you guys something...hmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  2. how about homemade clue 2.0 for babies?

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute! with teeny baby leg warmers? i die.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooooo cute! I cant wait to buy you stuff. I mean her. HER.

    I had Lu in a black t-shirt with a converse sneaker on it and black leggings with skull and cross bones on it (and hearts) and my friend came over and was like - I've never seen a baby dressed in all black.....

    I was like YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN HER YESTERDAY IN HER KISS COSTUME.

    Joke.

    I love this onesie! Please keep posting adorable baby stuff you love.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.