Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Either this is nesting

Or I'm in the middle of a manic episode and should be hospitalized.

I cannot stop cleaning.

Can't.

Stop.

I just cleaned Clay's toilet two times in a row because it didn't look shiny enough.

I spent an hour cleaning my bathtub last night, using two different cleaning products and two different sponges. I'm still not happy with the results.

We got a new vacuum cleaner and I'm dancing with it like a long lost lover. I've vacuumed over the same part of the rug 10 times just because I can.

While on the phone yesterday, I was having a hard time concentrating at times because that DUST ON MY RECORD PLAYER HAD TO BE DEALT WITH IMMEDIATELY.

I'm ordering handmade storage buckets off of Etsy to organize our electronic stuff and my knitting and magazines and bobby pins and and and and!

Last night, I researched online for...two hours?...different types of non-toxic versions of Pine-Sol and found a promising idea! But now I need to find it. I WILL FIND IT.

Clay ordered a squeegee (wow - I have never in my life typed that word) and I'm about to run to the store to get a bucket so I can fill it with warm water and soap and clean our outside windows. I hope if I start climbing on ladders, someone has the good sense to stop me.

I actually jumped out of bed this morning and got dressed before enjoying my sweatpants a few hours longer, because I was so excited to buy more cleaning supplies.

Should I put an ad out on Craigslist asking if anyone has seen my soul? Because it's been stolen.

5 comments:

  1. *blinking very slowly*

    make no quick movements anybody...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, can you come over pronto because I've got a helluva mess in my basement right now. You'd love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I probably would! Although wait. I just remembered what's actually swimming around down there right now. Pass! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're like Danny Taylor!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1) Guessing you mean Tanner?

    and

    2) I read this comment, went back to sleep, and had a super creepy dream about Bob Saget. YOUR FAULT.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.