boston l.a. san francisco denver connecticut lady
Your cuteness is unbearable!! And WTF to that doc.... you are SO SKINNY. I think i probably weigh more than you do.
lololol - i love that you're in your undies. you're completely and totally gorgeous, ames. your hair looks AWESOME. and that belly? *pets* hi baby lady! yo' mama is a FOX. <3
Fabulous!!!Happy last day of work! Yippeeee!!
your belly is adorable :)
It hurts me, how gorgy preggo pretty you are.I actually thought about you on Friday, because I remembered it was your last day!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Your cuteness is unbearable!! And WTF to that doc.... you are SO SKINNY. I think i probably weigh more than you do.
ReplyDeletelololol - i love that you're in your undies. you're completely and totally gorgeous, ames. your hair looks AWESOME. and that belly? *pets* hi baby lady! yo' mama is a FOX. <3
ReplyDeleteFabulous!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy last day of work! Yippeeee!!
your belly is adorable :)
ReplyDeleteIt hurts me, how gorgy preggo pretty you are.
ReplyDeleteI actually thought about you on Friday, because I remembered it was your last day!