Sunday, November 15, 2009

Mary and me



Look! I'm hanging with my best pal! After she catches her hat, we'll head to work at the station and maybe meet Rhoda for lunch later. Hopefully Mr. Grant isn't mad we're a little late after stopping for this photo opp. Fingers crossed!

So yup. I'm here. Made it to the Minny Apple.

We're staying downtown in a lovely, lushy suite, moments away from Mary and cute sidewalk Christmas decorations and neat old buildings and THE BEST TARGET I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE. And I've seen a lot.

By the end of this trip, those red-shirted peeps are gonna know my name. As will the folks at Peter's Grill, a ridiculously cute, established-in-1914 diner down the street that I plan on frequenting...all the time.

Happy to be done with work (but will miss the peeps!), happy to be hanging somewhere new, happy to be cuddled with my Cram on the couch, happy to be WATCHING CABLE. Oh yes. Cable. Lalalalalaaaa!

2 comments:

  1. You are too adorable. Do you get tired of me saying that? I can't wait to hear about all your travel adventures! Take lots of pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright, I've never wanted to like anything in Minnesota, but between Mary and Target, I think I'm forced to give it a shot.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.