Friday, November 27, 2009

Bumpdate: 29 weeks, 2 days



Hello, franz! Hope you had a lovely Gobble Day. Ours was very quiet, but quite nice. I made corn bread and turkey chili in the slow cooker, cuddled with mah man and mah lady, and watched a bunch of Monk on Hulu. It was cozy and sleepy and good for my belly.

Which, by the way, is doing just fine. Wednesday's ultrasound showed my cervix is long and closed, there's lots of amniotic fluid up in there, and the baby is happy dappy. (And, may I say, cuuuuuute?) My belly still likes to get tight at night, but I'm learning that's just what I (and lots of other preggos) do. I drink a lot of water and put up my feet a lot and we're all good.

P.S. Look how HIGH my belly is getting! Breathing is getting interesting. Her feet live in my RIBS. Bam!

8 comments:

  1. Glad everything is okay! The squeezies sound scary. I'm so glad everything looks good and you're resting at home.

    Want to get some sugar free vanilla lattes with you when I get back in town!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think pregnant women and pregnant bellies are so beautiful! You look gorg!

    I think feeling the baby inside you would be so weird! I can't imagine feeling feet in my rib cage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, glad you and the babe are doing so well! Happy Thanksgiving and you look gorg.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i seriously can't get over how cute you & the baby lady are. pregnancy suits you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. christie5:53 AM

    Ooh! She is moving up!!

    Feet in ribs = OUCH!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad everyone is healthy and happy :) Say hi to the little lady for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cindy C6:53 AM

    You look great, Amy. Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. glad to hear everything is going okay :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.