Friday, September 23, 2011

Mostly putting this here so I don't forget it

I know exactly one Tori Amos song. No idea why it's this one (a BU friend, I think, frosh year introduced me to it -- Emily Strange, was it you?!) but I listened to it incessantly (on Napster!) and never branched out for more. And then could never remember what it was called. But here it is! I still love it love it love it. And want to choreograph a mad modern piece to it. (In fact, I am right now. The things this living room sees when she naps...)

7 comments:

  1. Little Earthquakes was a staple for me in HS. China was my fav since I was a melodramatic young thing. Should go dig my copy out....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frugal Vegan Mom4:34 PM

    omg I LOVE this album. especially the leather song. usually I'm lazy and just listen to MPR, but I'm so getting this CD out next week when Nathan's at work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for throwing me on a Tori kick! AHHHHHHHH.

    Currently on a Fiona Apple kick...

    This was one of my favorite albums as a...I don't know....14-15 year old?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That particular album of Tori's is really wonderful. I think you should try to youtube her name and see all the wonderful songs you'd probably really enjoy. Like: winter, cornflake girl, crucify, or little earthquakes! Check it out!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I DIDD!!! Am - how can you not remember the many musical moments you shared. In your frosh room with LG!! In Claflin - over chicken fingers??? This was just the beginning of a great friendship : ) Let's not even discuss our love for Eminem. I will never be the same. -Em

    ReplyDelete
  6. i can't wait for cold weather so i can listen to winter on repeat and cry my eyes out. good times, tori!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, so many Tori fans! Love it. Gonna have to listen to the whole Little Earthquakes album, I promise!

    (And YES, EVS, I thought so woot! xo)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.