Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Friday the 13th

Will be my last day of work. That's 13 more actual work days. Zoom time flies.

I feel good about leaving third trimester to baby growing, holiday enjoying, and home readying.

But that doesn't mean I won't miss this job. Or the (kick ass) people that go along with it. I haven't typed much about the past 6 months at the office - because talking about work on the Internets can be a whole mess of trubs - but I've never had a more positive work experience. Super glad to have been there and definitely plan on staying in touch with my new franz.

And what comes after third trimester and baby landing? I'm staying home (such a weird way we all phrase it, no? I do plan on leaving my house) and doing the Mom Thing full time. Mostly for the health insurance and 401k, of course.

So ooo eeeee baby - BJA's about to be a breastfeeding, playdough cooking, Raffi singing full time mama.

And I can't wait.

6 comments:

  1. woo hoooooo!

    p.s. i love Raffi somethin' fierce.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited that you get to do that. I desperately want to stay at home with my (non-existent) kids, but alas, my housing belongs to my employer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring banana phone! Doo-doo-de-doo-doo-doo!

    (I too love Raffi.)

    Can't believe it's almost time for this kid to come meet the world aka her Fairy Godmother in KY, ME.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo HOO! Things are a happenin' ! Progress is being made! Jobs are being finished up! Tummies are feeling better!! Yay! Love mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahem! That is excellent. Now, since you're readying the home, this BJA regular thinks you should write a post on Things You Need for The Little Lady's arrival, unless there's such a thing as baby registering, in which case, do that. Some of us don't know what to buy robobabies and want to help!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nicely put. ((wink))

    Now, I see you've added to the list nanowrimo.....let's get together and share tables!

    I'm counting down till the 13th...

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.