@christie It worked so quick, too! Like two days? I'll hand all credit to Clay, who planted the seed. I guess he's good at that in general? Ahem ahem.
@logan If you find a way to make grass grow hot pink, I will worship you. However, you CAN grow whatever you want in the little guy, so maybe a pinky flower would work?
@nikki I don't have a reliable source telling me what fruit the baby is anymore - once WTE told me the "mango covered in cheese" line, I stopped going there. NotOkay.
"muah, grobaby. muah" LOLOLOLOLOL.
ReplyDeletei need one of these. bad.
love it. I think I should get one and practice on it until I'm ready to grow a real one. Do they come in hot pink ;)
ReplyDeletesoooooooo cute! 'cept the real one is waayyyyy bigger. like a canteloupe size maybe?
ReplyDeleteWow, it actually grew hair!! The venus fly trap I bought for Cam has been a complete FAIL so far. Nothin' growing. I'm not giving up yet.
ReplyDelete@christie It worked so quick, too! Like two days? I'll hand all credit to Clay, who planted the seed. I guess he's good at that in general? Ahem ahem.
ReplyDelete@logan If you find a way to make grass grow hot pink, I will worship you. However, you CAN grow whatever you want in the little guy, so maybe a pinky flower would work?
@nikki I don't have a reliable source telling me what fruit the baby is anymore - once WTE told me the "mango covered in cheese" line, I stopped going there. NotOkay.