Friday, January 01, 2010

Bumpdate: 34 weeks, 2 days



I basically can't roll over without assistance.

(And please par-don the mess; as I mentioned, we're in the midst of a decorating/organizing overhaul.)

Still feeling pretty good, though sleep can be very hard to come by. I've been popping half a Unisom the past couple nights, which helps me keep my eyes shut - but also makes for a groggy preggo come morning time. Nothing a little caffeine won't fix. Yup, Baby C! You're growing on drugs and caffeine. Yum yum!

With the ringing in of the new month/new year/new decade, it's really hit home how close we are to a biscuit in the basinett. As in...next month. As in...maybe this month if she gets any antsier.

Let the thumb twiddling begin!

2 comments:

  1. she needs to bake at least a few more weeks! but can't wait to see her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roll over - you can roll over?? ;) I can't WAITTTT to see the little lady! Congrats on still looking awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.